NASHVILLE, Tenn. (Dec. 15, 2022) — Digital Diagnostics President, COO, and Co-Founder, Seth Rainford has been included in The Nashville Health Care Council’s 2023 class of the Nashville Health Care Council Fellows. The Council Fellows welcomed 30 leaders, selected from healthcare companies of all sizes and sectors, who are poised to move our nation’s healthcare industry forward.
“It is an honor and a privilege to be listed alongside such accomplished and impactful industry peers,” said Seth Rainford. “I look forward to collaborating together to find new ways of innovating and using that innovation to develop strategies that can help improve access, reduce cost, and improve the quality of healthcare in a meaningful way.”
This year’s intake of Fellows consists of individuals selected from healthcare organizations of all sizes and sectors. The Council Fellows program is built to encourage collaboration and create space for healthcare leaders to unite behind a shared goal of creating lasting, impactful change in the industry. The five-month intensive program is led by a faculty of industry experts who will address topics such as innovation from inside and outside healthcare, social determinants of health, and how to transform the industry to be more equitable and inclusive.
“The 2023 Council Fellows class members and curriculum were selected with purpose,” said Apryl Childs-Potter, President of the Nashville Health Care Council. “Each Fellow has the skillset, knowledge, and influence to create meaningful change in their own organizations and beyond. And of course, there’s no better place than Nashville to convene these leaders and allow them to work with and learn from our nation’s most impactful healthcare minds. I’m thrilled to welcome this new class of leaders into the Council Fellows program, and I can’t wait to see the collective impact they make in the months and years to come.”
Members of the 2023 Council Fellows class include:
- Miguel Benet, MD, MPH, FACHE, SVP Clinical Operations, Community Health Systems
- Adrian Cabrera, Vice President, Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
- Carlene D. Callis, Chief System Integration & Growth Officer, Ardent Health Services
- Leah Cathey, Executive Vice President, Premise Health
- Michael M. Collier, JD, EVP, Corporate Strategy & Development, HealthStream, Inc.
- Carl Daley, CPA, SVP Retail Strategy and Operations, Humana, Inc.
- Amy Deaton, Chief Operating Officer, EvidenceCare
- Weldon Diana, MD, MBA, Market Medical Director, Landmark Health
- Shon Dwyer, MBA, RN, President, Vanderbilt University Adult Hospital, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
- Amy Green, CEO/Founder, Nashville Collaborative Counseling Center
- William C. Haugh, FACHE, President, Central Division, Lifepoint Health
- David Istvan, MD, MBA, President, Northeast Group, TeamHealth
- Edmund Jackson, PhD, MscEng, Chief Data Scientist, Whistler Capital Partners
- Ryan Keith, MBA, Head of Partnerships, Cadence
- Todd Leri, MS, Chief Growth Officer, CareBridge
- Uttara P Marti, MBA, MEng, Managing Director, Evercore
- Russell Marty, JD, Government Relations Principal, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee
- Leslie A. Meehan, MPA AICP, Deputy Commissioner, Tennessee Department of Health
- Pranav C. Mehta, MD, MBA, FACHE, CPE, CMO American Group, HCA Healthcare
- Michelle Nichols, MD, MBA, FAAFP, Senior Vice President for Clinical Affairs, Meharry Medical College
- Michael Niffenegger, MBA, Senior Director, Medicare Business Optimization and Affordability, Cigna
- Lynsey Perry, MHA, Vice President of Operations, Psychiatric Medical Care
- Seth Rainford, MBA, Co-Founder, President, & COO, Digital Diagnostics
- Stacey Santo, Chief Engagement and Innovation Officer, Tivity Health
- Tim Suther, Senior Vice President & General Manager, Data Solutions, Change Healthcare
- Rhonda Switzer-Nadasdi, DMD, CEO, Interfaith Dental
- Melanie M. Thomas, MBA, Chief Information Officer, Nashville General Hospital
- Wendy Warren, JD, Vice President, Legal, HCA Healthcare
- Anderson Williams, MBA, MFA, Vice President, Talent Development, Shore Capital Partners
- Scott Woods, JD, Vice President, Policy, Research & Membership, Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA)
The Council Fellows program is presented in partnership with BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee, Change Healthcare, Community Health Systems, HCA Healthcare, LifePoint Health, Tivity Health and Shore Capital Partners, LLC. For more information and to stay up to date on this year’s Council Fellows Class, visit www.HealthCareCouncilFellows.com.
About Digital Diagnostics Inc.
Digital Diagnostics Inc. is a pioneering AI diagnostics company on a mission to transform the quality, accessibility, equity, and affordability of global health care through the application of technology in the medical diagnosis and treatment process. The company, originally founded by Michael Abramoff, MD, PhD, a neuroscientist, practicing fellowship-trained retina specialist, and computer engineer, is led by him and co-founders John Bertrand and Seth Rainford.
Digital Diagnostics is paving the way for autonomous and assistive AI technology that is free of bias to become a new standard of care, contributing to democratizing health care and closing care gaps. The company works closely with patient advocacy groups, provider organizations, regulators, and other quality of care and ethics-focused stakeholders to enable the adoption of health care AI. For more information and the latest news follow: https://digitaldiagnostics.com/